Tárki ranks high again on the 2017 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report
The "Think Tanks and Civil Societies
" program of the University of Pennsylvania conducts research annually on think tanks all over the world. The Global Go To Think Tank Index Report
summarizes the results by categorizing and listing world leading think tanks.
We appear on 7 listings of the annual report of the University of Pennsylvania Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program (TTCSP) this year.
– Tárki Social Research Institute ranks the highest in Hungary in the category of:
- Social Policy Think Tanks (4th in Central and Eastern Europe and 49th in the world)
- For Profit Think Tanks (among the top 50 in the world, with no others from Central and Eastern Europe)
- Independent Think Tanks (61st in the in the world, second among those listed from Central and Eastern Europe)
– Thanks to Kopint-Tárki Institute for Economic Research Co. (member of the Tárki Group), we also appear on listing for economic research as:
- the only Hungarian think tank in Domestic Economic Policy rankings (74th in the world)
- the 78th in the world in the rankings of International Economics Think Tanks
- and 130th in the International Development Think Tanks rank.
All in all we are ranked to be the 38th
Top Think Tanks in Central and Eastern Europe. We are proud to be independent and being reputed as producers of high quality reports.