Tárki ranks high on the 2016 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report
We appear on 8 listings of the annual report of the University of Pennsylvania Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program (TTCSP).
– Our biannual publication Társadalmi riport (Social report) is listed among the fifty best policy study-report produced by a think tank in 2016 in the world. No other publications from Central and Eastern Europe appears on the list.
– Tárki Social Research Institute ranks the highest in Hungary in the category of
- Social Policy Think Tanks (4th in Central and Eastern Europe and 48th in the world).
- For Profit Think Tanks (among the top 50 in the world, with no others from Central and Eastern Europe)
- Independent Think Tanks (63rd place in the in the world, third among those listed from Central and Eastern Europe)
– Thanks to Kopint-Tárki Institute for Economic Research Co. (member of the Tarki Group), we also appear on listing for economic research as
- the only Hungarian think tank on Domestic Economic Policy rankings (73rd in the world),
- the 80th in the world in the rankings of International Economics Think Tanks
- and 128th on the International Development Think Tanks rank.
All in all we are ranked to be the 37th
Top Think Tanks in Central and Eastern Europe. We are proud to be independent and being reputed as producers of high quality reports.